COVID 19 Update
Whilst its true to say that Chlorinated pools kill COVID and that Baby Swimming classes are considered very low risk, we recognise the need to keep you and your family safe during this period.
As such we will be adopting the following temporary measures which must be followed by all parents/carers whilst attending our classes.
1) Class numbers. For some of our pools we have REDUCED the class capacity.
2) Spectators. Until further notice we respectfully ask that you do not bring along spectators to our classes.
3) Capacities. Our normal policy is to allow both parents or two family members in the pool with little one. We now ask that only one parent / carer attend with baby until further notice.
4) Hand washing. Please use the hand wash stations before entering the building and changing rooms.
5) Arrival time. Ideally we ask that you arrive with your swimming costume on under your clothes and that you arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your class start time. This ensures sufficient time for the previous class to have changed and exited the building.
6) Late Arrivals. Please DO NOT arrive late. Classes will run on a strict schedule and if you do arrive late you may be asked to wait until the following class, regardless of level, or indeed you may not be able to attend your class at all should this class be full.
7) Changing Time. When your class has finished we respectfully ask that you change and exit the building within 20 mins. This ensures the changing rooms are free for corresponding classes.
8) Changing Facilities. We will provide changing mats as usual but should you wish to use them we will provide the necessary tools for cleaning them before use.
These, alongside other procedures have been adopted for the safety of all participants involved. These may be changed, improved upon or even reduced in time should additional guidelines provided by the STA (Swim Teachers Association), Swim England and PWTAG (Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group) updates their advice.
We will always keep you informed of any changes as and when they arise.